Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Memory Loss Care
We’re experienced with all forms of memory loss: Alzheimer’s, and Dementia and aged related. We can help you find a caregiver who will understand and care for your loved one’s individual needs. We know the difficulties of having a family member with memory loss, but we’re here to help, and will do everything we can to maintain a great quality of life for both you and your loved one.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal grooming
- Establishing a comfortable daily routine
- Planning & preparing meals
- Medication reminders
- Providing a calming voice when anxiety, fears, or forgetfulness strike
- Transportation assistance for appointments, shopping, and errands
- Preventing wandering & unsafe behaviors
- Developing fun & engaging activities
- Encouraging the maintenance of memories
Additional In-Home Care Service
We provide in-home respite care that gives you a break from caregiving. A well-designed respite program provides these breaks on a regular, scheduled basis. Giving yourself the gift of respite makes you a better family caregiver because it can recharge you physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Your senior loved ones also benefit from respite. Having a new caregiver provides the mental stimulation that keeps a mind sharp. Yet the professional caregiver will ensure your family member’s routine stays intact.
Home Care Rates & Hours
Holistic Home Healthcare offers affordable in-home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round. Days. Please call for questions about our rates.
Free in-home consultations and complimentary caregiver introductions provided.